Monday, July 31, 2006

Holidays finishing ...

Hmmm... this is going to be a review of what i have done this holiday... Mr Spore, Minor in Entreprenuership, Vietnam trip and Bangkok trip...

It has been a great holiday, so unlike any other holiday that i ever had. Had experienced hell weeks - during the minor, happy and unhappy memories from mr spore and of course new experience from the 2 trips... But because of my divertion to these stuffs, i have neglected ODAC and OMC. Sad to say, i have failed in my duties, in a way or another... The minor wasn't really that easy, but it wasn't that hard as well, but, it really took up alot of my time and it caused me to be physically and mentally exhausted. Going thru the course has made realised that there are things which i should have done. And that left me with not much time to do other stuffs. Mr Spore was a total new experience, well, i got to know the entertainment industry better, it is rather dark... really, in order to survive in the entertainment industry, there's a lot of stuffs to look out for. Relationship with one another and the gossips and the backstabbing here and there... it is everywhere... just like in normal industries... Vietnam and Bangkok trips opened my eyes to the lifestyle of people outside Spore, I guess because i am so used to living here, i really appreciate what i have here, the peace, the stability, the clean streets...

I would give myself 8/10 for my odac biz mag performance for the 1st half and 8/10 for OMC. That is because, i guess i did my roles well, and i really put in efforts into whatever i was doing. But, i came to realise that, me efforts are not being appreciated. The returns wasn't what i thought it will be... so, as other commitments set in, i began to drift away from Odac and Omc. Sad to say, my grades for the 2nd half of the yr is 3/10 for both roles... By not going to Foot, i have once again upset some people... and i think i have been condemn by some people... this is sad... so sad... but i seriously don't know what i should do now... because, for once, i have come to realise i have been trying to enagage in all sorts of things and my life is so choked up by them...

How ? Now what ?

I think i will be toning down all other stuffs, and focusing more on my studies... Guess that is the more sensible thing to do now...

No comments: