Friday, October 15, 2010

Discover Japan via Haneda Airport, Tokyo

This is super cool, the JNTO Singapore is having this contest - Discover Japan via Haneda Airport, Tokyo - to celebrate the launch of the Haneda Airport's handling of international flights. It was formally known as the Tokyo International Airport when it opened in 1931. When the Narita International Airport was completed in 1978, it took over the international flights and Haneda Airport was left to handle the domestic flights.

On 31st October 2010, it will be a historic moment for Haneda Airport as it will be welcoming international passengers again. I sure hope to be one of the first many to be there; please let me win this contest.

Let's see... if I win the contest, I will leave Singapore on 31st October 2010 and I will have 3 airlines to choose from: Singapore Airlines, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways.

Singapore Airlines

31st October: Leaves Singapore at 1530hr and reaches Tokyo (HND) at 2305hr

2nd November: Leaves Tokyo at 0625hr and reaches Singapore at 1250hr





Japan Airlines

31st October: Leaves Singapore at 0820hr and reaches Tokyo (HND) at 1610hr

2nd November: Leaves Tokyo at 2350hr and reaches Singapore at 0630hr (the next day)








All Nippon Airways

31st October: Leaves Singapore at 2200hr and reaches Tokyo (HND) at 0600hr (the next day)

2nd November: Leaves Tokyo at 2330hr and reaches Singapore at 0620hr (the next day)




Seriously, I think JAL has the best timing and I shall be designing my itinerary according to this flight which allows me to enjoy Tokyo as much as possible.

No comments: