Friday, July 22, 2011

L a n g k a w I ~ ~ ~

Langkawi Holidays - Holidays to MalaysiaSource:

I am a frequent visitor to Malaysia but I have not been to Langkawi yet. Langkawi is an archipelago of 104 islands to the North-West of Mainland Malaysia. And it faces the Andaman sea, yes, the other side of the sea is Thailand. Now the chinese name for Langkawi is 浮羅交怡 – not much meaning behind it, just words that sounded like Langkawi. As for the malay name, we have Langkawi Permata Kedahname, which means Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah.

Source

Palau Langkawi is the most happening island and this is the place where you can  find lots to do and lots to eat. Of course, if you plan to chill and relax by the beach, you can do so too as it is perfectly legal to do so! Did I say shopping is duty free on the island? YES, it is!!!!!

mee

NOW…. if I get the chance to go to Langkawi, on my wish list, I hope to dive as much as possible and come back home with a new tan. My reputation of being a beach boy has become historic and I look forward to reclaim that title. 

Safra’s in2it.sg is organising a contest where eight lucky participants will get to go to Langkawi fully sponsored. YES, FULLY SPONSORED!!! Isn’t that fantastic?????

Sun, Sea and the Sand… that spells L A N G K A W I loud and clear, so please let me be one of those lucky 8!

No comments: