Saturday, May 12, 2012

RunBikeSwim Expo 2012

DSCN3533

Surprisingly for me, I was still among the first 200 to visit the RunBikeSwim (RBS) Expo at the Singapore Expo. Therefore, I was handed a goodies bag which includes all of the above. Nothing fantastic but a goodies bag is still a goodies bag. Thanks!

DSCN3536

I signed up myself for the U Run Premium Package. Being a non-NTUC member, my package costs me $199 which includes 3 runs, 6 months of NTUC membership, a OTO massager, a fuel pack from MAXIFUEL. I feel that is is a good deal and the 3 runs that I am looking at are adidas King of the Road, Newton Run and Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore.

FB_IMG_13367941980986391

I also happened to find the past season compression tops from 2XU selling at $49. The sales assistant told me that the past season tights were on sales the day before but were snapped up in a blink of an eye. Well, too bad for me. 

FB_IMG_13367949500726155

The promotion for Vibram FiveFingers look attractive too. I feel like getting a pair of Bikila but I am not too sure if I like barefoot running shoes. Maybe I should give it a try but it is not cheap. Hmmmmm… I have one more day to consider.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, nike roshe run, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike free, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, air max, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors, louis vuitton, prada handbags, longchamp, nike free, chanel handbags, sac longchamp, burberry, louis vuitton, nike air max, gucci outlet, nike outlet, louboutin, ugg boots, nike air max, replica watches, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

moncler, moncler outlet, links of london, bottes ugg, moncler, moncler, doudoune canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, pandora charms, replica watches, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, lancel, canada goose, louis vuitton, ugg boots uk, swarovski, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, wedding dresses, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, hollister, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, montre pas cher, canada goose, moncler, karen millen, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, thomas sabo, coach outlet, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet