Saturday, February 16, 2013

NS45 SAFRA Vouchers!

IMG-20130214-WA0005

Woohoo!!!! My NS45 SAFRA vouchers have arrived and I even get an extra one year of SAFRA membership!!!

Many thanks to the various authorities who put this together to reward Singaporean sons and daughters who served and are still serving the nation.

Although serving the nation should not come with a price tag and it is something that we should do as citizens, it is a nice gesture from the government.

The SAFRA Vouchers can be used at more than 5000 outlets including attractions such as the Singapore Zoo and S.E.A. Aquarium. I will use the vouchers to give my family a treat at one of the F&B outlets since they have been supporting me whenever I have to go back for ICT.

Check out the outlets where the vouchers can be used:

NS455 

And you might want to ‘LIKE’ the official NS45 Facebook page:

NS45

No comments: