Sunday, April 27, 2008

Counting down...

YEAH!! Exam is over!!! And hopefully i will be able to clear all the modules for this semester; i am definitely not willing to return to do another semester. I want to GRADUATE!! Haha...

Anyway, i am still mugging busily. I am mugging on Grand Canyon and Taiwan !!! I am so looking forward to the trip. Gosh... and I talked to Peng Xin the other night and he went to GC in 2006. He shared many tips wor... very very helpful!!

At least, my doubts about the hostels are cleared. Expectations lowered and it is indeed possible for the 4 of us to stay together!!


So this is the chalet-type of dorm. Looks alright to me, and these types of dorms can accomodate up to 4 person. Hopefully we will be able to get one of these rooms.


Not exactly the best photo to display but hey, it looks cozy enough!!


Well, kind of squeezy here...


Some first hands shots of the canyon.


Very nicccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


And Peng Xin with friends.

No comments: