Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You have successfully booked a test session at BEDOK FCC test center

Long time no blog ~ ~ gosh, FYP is indeed a killer. I am busy with it, everybody is busy with it... some pimples popped out on my face... and that is a good indicator that i am stressed. And to add oil to fire, i am also down with a cold, or is it flu... 傻傻分不清楚... in short, i am having a running nose, slight cough and headache now and then...

Then, the WAT USA paperwork is really troublesome. SW, as usual, sent emails late at night and they were filled with many things to do... form A, B, C... and we have to go down to their office to submit them... and next week we have to go to the US Embassy for the visa application.

I still have to take my IPPT before my birthday and that will be this saturday. so many things to do, so little time.

No comments: