Monday, May 15, 2006

still not very happy...


kind of hard to sell mr spore tickets, haiz... why ? i don't really know. those who say they will consider in the end say they got something on. bloody worse, those who promised to go... fly me airplane... that is so sad sad sad... so, are they still my friends ?? whatever the reasons they have, i do hope that more people can come and give me some support...

Not that i don't have the confidence, just that, i know and i can see that the eventual winner will not be me. Competition is tough, and i must say, the exposure and the experience so far are great. Priceless. And, there are some fun people that i have knew thru this competition. Like the boss Alan, make up artist "Han Xiang Gong", ex-ChannelU producer Men, and of course the Fire dudes - Terence, Iain and Adolpus. Very soon, this pageant will end and everybody will go back to their own life again. this is what we call, 天下无不散宴席

plus the ODAC stuffs are pulling me down, i am feeling kind of lost... the momentum is gone. but for one thing, i am not going to quit instead i got to pull myself up again. Pumpfest and ATC coming soon but i am not feeling as excited about it as 2 months again... why why why ?

something light and funny...


i still got Mr Spore tickets, if you have not got one. Ask me for it and i will really appreciate it !! Cheers !!

No comments: