Wednesday, August 09, 2006

MOST SERIOUS post ever...

This is an interview done by Zhixiang(Z), he will be interviewing Steven(S) who has quite a lot to say...

Z: Hello, Steven, how have you been ?

S: Hmm... not very good. My body is still rather screwed up, tends to get tired easily. And people like K is really treating me like i am invisible. Well, what to do, i was the one who resulted this... Haiz...

Z: Really doesn't sound good, but what really happen ?

S: Firstly, i didn't do a good job as a biz mag for ODAc. If you read my previous post, you will have understand a bit of the story. Cause of other commitments, i have neglected ODAC. In fact, i have actually gotten rather depressed during the period before Mr Spore. Is like... too much stress for one to handle. Plus, with the minor in Entreprenuership, it is really a hell lot of burden.

Z: Can't you foresee this amount of stress when you sign up for mr Spore and the minor ?

S: Actually i did see it coming, but i didn't expect it to be so jia-lat... And, i know i said something like i will commit fully to Odac for the year, but some how, my focus got diverted.

Z: Can you elaborate more on that ?

S: Hmmm... for the 1st half of the year, i was very committed to do things. However, a lot of rejections reduced my confidence. Plus, the other projects' biz mag are not cooperating with me... it takes 2 hand to clap, so i am not pushing the blames to them... everybody is at fault in a way or another... But well... And, my comm have not been encouraging enough... and that is really a huge turning point for me. The minor in Entreprenuership is also a killer... coz, after going thru the course, i have new things to worry about... like getting the $$ to pay my study loan... i am not from a rich family... i don't drive a BMW... so, i have come to realise the importance of other things in life...

Z: Hmm, well well well... would you say that for OMC as well ?

S: Yup ! OMC is the same story. The responses for the jobs that i suggested were not well received enough... the time taken for the subcom to get back to the main comm then to me is too long... i have nagged, and nagged... but then... still too slow... in the end, some of the jobs were taken up by others... that, i must say, is waste of my efforts... really... felt very bad when jobs were taken up just because the subcomm to main comm then to me was sooooooooooo slow...

Z: I see... so how do you feel now ?

S: Hmmm... of course, a bit of regretful... coz if only i could be stronger mentally, i might have overcome all this... being condemned by people is not a good thing... i can't imagine this is actually happening to me... serious. All i can do now is to apologise, to all those who i have let down... what has happened has already happened... there is no way that it can be altered... actually, i got prepare the membership benefits for odac, but i guess it is too late to make any differences liao... I know they went to C J for dinner, it was suppose to be a treat. But i just left... because i don't think i can go for it without feeling bad...

Z: I suppose, you have learn something out of this ?

S: Definitely !! No matter how much good things one does, he will only be remembered for the bad things that he had done.

Z: Thanks for your time !! I do hope that things will get better for you then...

S: I really hope so !

No comments: