Saturday, September 24, 2011

Outing to the Marina Barrage

 

1

It was a beautiful Saturday morning.

2

We left Tampines at around 9am for the Marina Barrage. Today is an outing with…

3

… our wheelchair bound friends.

6

For many of them, this was their first visit to the Marina Barrage.

4 5

We took many photos for and with them.

P9220004

Auntie Mary is a very cheerful old lady who always have a ‘Words Search’ book with her. Either that or a ‘Sudoku’ book.

Another auntie said, “I am very happy. Today I get to come to the Marina Barrage and I get to see so many people. Otherwise, today will be another Saturday for me, doing the same old things at home.”

It was my N visit to Marina Barrage but this time round, I had a different feeling. I thank my friends for giving me the chance to visit Marina Barrage with them and made my Saturday morning a meaningful one.

No comments: