Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Skeptical

From wiki :

Skeptical

an attitude of doubt or a disposition to incredulity either in general or toward a particular object,
the
doctrine that true knowledge or knowledge in a particular area is uncertain, or
the method of suspended judgment, systematic doubt, or criticism that is characteristic of skeptics (Merriam–Webster).



Today, somebody talked to me about Amway. Ya, i know it is MLM but he insisted his group of people do it differently.

I already guessed that he might talked to me about MLM but i kept quiet, hoping to leech some info from him.

As he passed his name card to me, i noticed that he holds an executive appointment in a local hospital. So, what's the link ?? hmmm.. i also don't know.

Well, so i actually let him talked to me about how his system works. Ya da ya da... what he told me was things i heard and knew so 45 minutes of my life today was wasted just like that... tsk tsk...

But what amazed me was that he was an intelligent man and i seriously wonder why he would be doing this. I know some people succeeded in MLM but they are just a small group. I wonder what makes him so confident about his system, it doesn't seems to be different from the MLM system that i know of. I wonder...

As we finished our conversation, i observed that he approached a few others. So, i suppose that he is telling them about the "great biz plan" that he has. Seriously, i don't think i have the mood to think about this as exams are nearing. So i guess i will give it a miss.

Skeptical, that's how i felt lah... when uncertainties are around, it is hard to make decisions.

No comments: