Thursday, December 02, 2010

Berkelah-ed!!

We met at Kranji MRT station last Friday. There were a lot of people - should be mostly Malaysians who are going home- queuing up for the buses going to the Woodlands Checkpoint. Surprisingly, most of them queued up for the yellow 'Smiley' buses instead of the SBS 160 and 160. I wonder why...

Anyway, it had been quite a while since I last hiked in the outdoors of Malaysia. However, I was not that excited at all... instead, I was more worried. The last time I hiked up Berkelah Waterfalls was like 3 to 4 years ago and this time round, I was supposed to lead the way up with Jacq. In another word, we were responsible to bring everyone up to the waterfalls. What if, we got lost... what if, something happen... what if... what if...

It was a smooth ride clearing the customs at both sides and soon we were waiting for SBS 170 at the Malaysian side to bring us to Larkin Bus Terminal. We had a coach to catch ( at Larkin) at 11pm and even though we joined the queue at around 10.08pm, we were still waiting for SBS 170 at 10.40pm. What happened? We didn't know and perhaps never will.

No comments: