Monday, December 13, 2010

I want to be a Youth Trekker!



The National Youth Commission of Taiwan is looking for Youth Trekkers for the 3rd time!!! And some how, I really want to become one next year. If I get chosen, I will get to travel to Taiwan between 1st March and 31st August 2011 which is the best time to visit Taiwan!

From what I know, the trekkers selected from Singapore in 2009 and 2010 are all females!!!


What happened to the guys?

I say, let's have some MAN POWER from Singapore to be the next Youth Trekker!!

Whenever somebody talked about going to Taiwan, he/she will definitely mentioned Shih Lin Night Market, Taipei 101, Chiufen and everything else in or near to Taipei City. Come on people, there are so much more to explore in Taiwan.

My plan as a Youth Trekker would be to walk out of Taipei City and walk into the forests, climb up the mountains and jump into the seas! All N.A.T.U.R.A.L... of course, at the end of the trip, I will want to do what normal people do as well... haha... Shih Lin Night Market, Taipei 101, Chiufen and everything else in or near to Taipei City


Pick Me! Pick Me!! I want to be a Youth Trekker!

No comments: